Rapidity DX Customer Service Agreement
(Update: Monday 6th December 2021)
BETWEEN: RapidityDX (The service provider) a company organised and existing under the laws of the United Kingdom with its head office located at: Unit 51 Greenheys Building, Manchester Science Park, Pencroft way, M15 6JJ, as a subsidiary company of Protein Technologies limited.
AND: The “Customer” as qualified by any user of the services provided by RapditiyDX, being a member of the general public, or as part of an official organisation.
Diagnostic Testing Laboratory agreement
This COVID-19 testing service agreement (this “Agreement”) is made by Protein Technologies (T/A RapiditDX), A Manchester based limited company operating from The Greenheys Building in Manchester Science Park, M15 6JJ, and between all users of the diagnostic services offered.
Company and User Description
Protein Technologies operates a clinical medical laboratory that is registered with Health and Safety England (HSE) and undergoing accreditation as a medical laboratory ISO:15189 under the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS). The local and national requirements for performing clinical diagnostic work have all been met and declarations to the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) and Public Health England (PHE) have been completed.
The customer is any member of the general public who makes use of our testing service as part of national testing requirements, travel requirements or as part of a general health check-up or medical inquiry.
Responsibilities of Rapidity DX/Protein Technologies
- Protein Technologies shall perform the COVID testing as requested by the customer using effective techniques and methods to a high standard of professionalism.
- Protein Technologies shall report results to the authorised person once clinically relevant data has been obtained and will notify the DHSC and PHE of all the results generated as part of COVID testing activities.
- Protein Technologies will retain information about the tests performed on file for 6 months to track services performed and repeat custom. All customer information is stored electronically in line with GDPR regulations and is destroyed using appropriate waste streams. Clinical specimens are retained on site in anonymous storage vials for quality assurance and test improvement.
Responsibilities of the Customer
- The Customer shall provide accurate and true personal information when registering for services and provide all the necessary information in order for the service to be completed.
- The Customer shall reliably follow the instructions provided for swabbing or sample collection and shall not tamper with, alter or modify any samples or sampling materials provided.
Terms and Termination
- The term of this agreement are set when making an online booking with us.
- Payment is taken electronically through the Stripe e-commerce system or through the PayPal billing service when orders are made through the RapidityDX website.
- Receipts for payments are electronically generated and the reference number for the booking is electronically generated and provided to the customer in the booking confirmation email.
- For all arrivals tests, this includes day 2 pcr and antigen tests, once a booking reference number has been issued by us, this product becomes non-refundable.
- All Arrivals testing products are regarded partly as, digital products that facilitate international air travel (a booking reference number), and a service (the test process). Furthermore, for these types of tests you will be entitled to a partial refund depending on the circumstances of your refund request.
- For Departures testing, such as fit to fly pcr or antigen tests. This product is fully refundable, on the condition that the service has not been used and the kits have not been dispatched. If the kits have been dispatched this will be a partial refund.
- Once the service has been used (i.e., swab performed, reference code used to enter the country during international travel) a full refund cannot be provided as these constitute use of product and/or service.
- An administration fee is incurred through booking online and receiving the reference code for use on the passenger locator form to enter the UK of £25.00, which is not refundable.
- We are required to report all arrivals testing refunds to the DHSC / UKHSA.
- If a delay is caused due to the postal service and the swab packs are received after the required test date and the customer uses another testing service the customer is not entitled to a full refund. However, the customer may apply for a deferred use of service, where the swab packs can be used at a later date (up to 6-months) for a Fit-To-Fly service.