Rapidity DX Customer Service Agreement
BETWEEN: RapidityDX (The service provider) a company organised and existing under the laws of the United Kingdom with its head office located at: Unit 51 Greenheys Building, Manchester Science Park, Pencroft way, M15 6JJ, as a subsidiary company of Protein Technologies limited.
AND: The “Customer” as qualified by any user of the services provided by RapditiyDX, being a member of the general public, or as part of an official organisation.
Diagnostic Testing Laboratory agreement
This COVID-19 testing service agreement (this “Agreement”) is made as of the 1st March 2021 by Protein Technologies (T/A RapiditDX), A Manchester based limited company operating from The Greenheys Building in Manchester Science Park, M15 6JJ, and between all users of the diagnostic services offered.
Company and User Description
Protein Technologies operates a clinical medical laboratory that is registered with Health and Safety England (HSE) and undergoing accreditation as a medical laboratory ISO:15189 under the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS). The local and national requirements for performing clinical diagnostic work have all been met and declarations to the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) and Public Health England (PHE) have been completed.
The customer is any member of the general public who makes use of our testing service as part of national testing requirements, travel requirements or as part of a general health check-up or medical inquiry.
- Responsibilities of Rapidity DX/Protein Technologies
- Protein Technologies shall perform the COVID testing as requested by the customer using effective techniques and methods to a high standard of professionalism.
- Protein Technologies shall report results to the authorised person once clinically relevant data has been obtained and will notify the DHSC and PHE of all the results generated as part of COVID testing activities.
- Protein Technologies will retain information about the tests performed on file for 6 months to track services performed and repeat custom. All customer information is stored electronically in line with GDPR regulations and is destroyed using appropriate waste streams. Clinical specimens are retained on site in anonymous storage vials for quality assurance and test improvement.
- Responsibilities of the Customer
- The Customer shall provide accurate and true personal information when registering for services and provide all the necessary information in order for the service to be completed.
- The Customer shall reliably follow the instructions provided for swabbing or sample collection and shall not tamper with, alter or modify any samples or sampling materials provided.
- Terms and Termination
- The term of this Agreement (“Term”) shall be for one year (1), commencing on the Effective Date and continuing until the first (1st) anniversary of the Effective Date.
- Either Party may terminate this agreement at any time with or without cause upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to the other party.
- Payment is taken electronically through the Stripe e-commerce system or through the PayPal billing service when orders are made through the RapidityDX website.
- Receipts for payments are electronically generated and the reference number for the booking is electronically generated and provided to the customer in the booking confirmation email.
- Generation of the booking reference number and appointment incur an administration fee of £30.00 which is none refundable.
- Refunds are available to clients up to 14 days from receiving the swab packs. Clients do not need to provide a reason for a refund if the request is made before the swab pack is received, or within the 14-day period.
- Once the service has been used (i.e., swab performed, reference code used to enter the country during international travel) a full refund cannot be provided as these constitute use of service.
- An administration fee is incurred through booking online and receiving the reference code for use on the passenger locator form to enter the UK of £30.00, which is not refundable.
- If a delay is caused due to the royal mail postal service and the swab packs are received after the required test date and the customer uses another testing service the customer is not entitled to a full refund. However, the customer may apply for a deferred use of service, where the swab packs can be used at a later date (up to 6-months) for a Fit-To-Fly service.